Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 cup frozen Peas, defrosted
- 3/4 cup prepared milk or medium salsa
Brown Beef, pepper and garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until Beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles. Pour off drippings. Season Beef with chili powder and salt. Add rice; mix well. Cook 2 minutes or until rice is hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in Peas and salsa; heat through.