Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Servings per recipe: 8
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon salt substitute
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 336 | Total Fat: 14.7g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1224mg | Total Carbs: 42.5g | Dietary Fiber: 10.6g | Protein: 11.1g