Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 oz pkg frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (reduced calories.)
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup diced green chile peppers
In a medium saucepan combine corn, green pepper, red pepper, celery, and ½ cup water. Cook about 5 minutes or till corn is tender. Drain. Stir in cream cheese, chile peppers, milk, ¼ teaspoon salt, and dash pepper. Heat through. * per serving: 94 calories, 4 g protein, 17 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 144 mg potassium