Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 x 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup chopped sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup reduced-calorie soft-style cream cheese
- ½ x 4 ounce can (¼ cup) diced green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- In a medium saucepan combine corn, green pepper, red pepper, celery, and ½ cup water.
- Cook about 5 minutes or till corn is tender.
- Stir in cream cheese, chili peppers, milk, ¼ teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
- Heat through.