Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound boneless Pork, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Brown Pork in oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add Onion and garlic; saute lightly. Stir in tomato paste and 1 cup water. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Add beans, salt, cumin, oregano and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes longer. Serve over hot rice.