Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potatoes, Dehydrated Flakes, Dry by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups potato flakes
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- In medium saucepan, bring water and margarine to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk and potato flakes with fork until potatoes are of desired consistency.
- Stir in cheese, chili powder, and oregano.