Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Roast peppercorns, cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon stick, poppy seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies and blend them to a fine powder.
- Fry green chilies and onions with a little ghee and blend them along with half cup of coriander leaves, mint leaves and powdered spices, to a fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add mutton pieces and fry for a minute.
- Add fenugreek leaves, salt and fry for three minutes.
- Pour the ground masala paste over the chops and fry for five minutes, adding just half a cup of water.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Just before covering the pan, add the tomato and potato pieces.
- Cook till mutton is done.
- Uncover the pan and add dry fenugreek leaves.
- Simmer for few minutes.
- Garnish with remaining coriander leaves and serve hot.