Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 250 g methi leaves
- 100 g green chillies
- 250 g coriander leaves
- a pinch asafoetida
- 10 g coriander powder
- a pinch soda
- salt to taste
- 50 g oil
- 100 g ghee
- 10 g garlic
- 10 gm green chillies
- 10 g chopped green coriander
- 10 g sugar
- 5 g cumin powder
- 3 g turmeric
- 30 g narial (desiccated coconut powder)
- Mix all the muthia ingredients, press them into small cylindrical shapes and deep fry them.
- Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add ajwain.
- Then add garlic, green chillies, coriander, narial, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, sugar and other masalas.
- Finally, add the muthias and allow them to cook.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.