Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 package (about 1 pounds) HORMEL ® ALWAYS TENDER ® Mesquite Barbecue flavored center cut Pork loin filet
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin rings
- 6 Kaiser rolls with sesame seeds, split and toasted
- 6 (1-ounce) slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Prepare Pork as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, sauté Onion until softened and slightly golden; about 8 minutes.
Once roast has reached an internal temperature of 160 °F. remove from oven and let stand for 5–10 minutes before slicing.
Slice filet into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Top bottom half of toasted Kaiser rolls with, Cheese, followed by the sliced filet, sliced red pepper, onions and remaining roll halves.
If desired, serve with dill pickle spears.
- Makes 6 servings
- Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories: 367, Fat: 13 g, Vitamin A: 849 IU, Vitamin B12: 0.0 ug Protein: 36 g, Cholesterol: 74 mg, Thiamin: 0.2 mg, Iron: 1 mg Carbohydrates: 27 g, Sodium: 1,260 mg, Vitamin B6: 0.0 mg, Zinc: 0 mg