Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup mesquite chips
- 2 lbs turkey tenderloins
- pepper to taste
- In small bowl cover mesquite chips with water and allow to sit for 2 hours.
- Prepare charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking.
- Drain water from mesquite chips and add chips to hot coals.
- Sprinkle tenderloins with pepper and grill 15 to 20 minutes or until tenderloins are no longer pink in center and register 170°F.
- On meat thermometer.
- Turn tenderloins over halfway through grilling time.
- Allow tenderloins to stand 10 minutes before serving.
- To serve, slice tenderloins into ½-inch medallions and arrange on serving plate.
- Top with choice of salsas.