Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup Red curry Cambogee
- 6 prawns—in the shell
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon peanuts -- chopped
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chile paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root—minced
- Combine the curry Cambogee, prawns, tomato paste, and peanuts.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a heated plate with the spinach in an even layer.
- Remove the prawns from the sauce and shell them. Arrange them on the spinach.
- Stir the basil and chile paste into the sauce and pour over the prawns. Sprinkle with fresh ginger and serve.