Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
About Menudo mixEdit
Menudo mix is a mixture of herbs and spices used in flavoring soups and menudo.
Simple Menudo Mix Edit
Elaborate Menudo mix Edit
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon thyme or rosemary
- ½ teaspoon chopped dried orange peel (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dry powdered mustard
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seed