Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 pounds stewing beef
- 6 cups water
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 6 medium size potatoes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk or water
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- Cook meat in salt water until it is tender.
- Remove meat from broth; add minced onion and parsley to broth.
- Bring to the boiling point and add alternate layers of cubed potatoes and squares of dough.
- To make dough, beat egg and add milk.
- Add flour to make a stiff dough.
- Roll out paper thin and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Keep broth boiling while adding dough squares in order to keep them from packing together.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes, adding more water if needed.
- Add meat and stir through pot pie.