Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Honeydew melon
- 16 slices of prosciuto
- 10 ounces (about 1 bag) of lettuce. I prefer the peppery flavor of arugula.
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- Slice melon into 8 slices and place onto serving plate
- In a small bowl mix together the vinegar, honey and mustard, then slowly incorporate olive oil
- Toast pine nuts in a small sauce pan over medium heat until golden brown
- Toss lettuce with dressing
- Place lettuce, prosciuto and pine nuts on top of the melon