Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec. You may never go back to the jarred stuff after this.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced medium
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced medium
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced medium
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced medium
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, finely minced
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- In a medium bowl place all of the ingredients and toss them together.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salsa for 1 hour before serving it.