Description EditNOTE: You will need a small Parisienne melon scoop for this recipe.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the top off the melon.
- If possible, try to cut a zig-zag design to make a crown-like appearance.
- Remove the top, then scoop out the seeds.
- Use the Parisienne melon scoop to scoop out the flesh in small pearls.
- After you have scooped out as much of the melon flesh as possible, fill up the empty shell with a glass of the port wine, then replace the pearls in the shell.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.