- Using small end of melon baller, scoop balls of flesh from cantaloupe halves, leaving about ¼-inch-thick shell.
- In medium bowl, combine melon balls, strawberries, blueberries and kirsch and toss gently.
- Cut thin slice from outside bottom of each cantaloupe shell so it sits securely.
- Divide fruit mixture among shells.
- Serve right away or cover and chill up to 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.