Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is not sloppy wet like so many others out there. However, this recipe can be served wet too.
- 5 lbs chicken legs or chicken wings (tips removed)
- 2 (6 ounce) bottles Bruce's hot sauce (or your favorite brand)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup Italian salad dressing, not creamy
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- Broil chicken until done and is a nice golden crispy brown.
- Mix up sauce while chicken is cooking.
- Once chicken is done, dip each piece of chicken into sauce and return to broiler.
- Allow sauce to become a bit dry being careful not to burn.
- Dip each piece of chicken in sauce again and put under broiler one more time making sure to put opposite side up.
- Eat with chicken flavored noodles and a veggie for a complete meal, or do as we do and pig out without anything else.