Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A layering of popular taco and nacho condiments all in one bowl.
- 2 smashed avocados (peel then mash flesh with a fork)
- ½ cup black olives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked red kidney bean paste (cooked beans mashed with a fork and 2 tbsps milk and salt/pepper to taste)
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drain most of the juice)
- optional: chopped jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a small casserole dish or other other deep oven-safe dish spoon in half of the sour cream to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Spread half of the diced tomatoes over it, then half of the bean paste.
- Spread half of the avocado on top of that layer and cover with the remaining sour cream.
- Place half of the cheese on top of that layer.
- Place the remaining diced tomato over the cheese, layer the green onions on top, the black olives, remaining bean paste and remaining smashed avocados.
- Add jalapenos, if desired, and top it all off with the remaining cheese.
- Heat in the over for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned a bit on top.
- The entire plate won't be piping hot, but just warm enough for the cheese to be melted and for the dip to be warm.
- Heat longer, if desired.