Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 12
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 (16 oz) can whole cranberry sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir to mix.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, gradually beat sugar into butter.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in almond extract.
- Stir together cranberry sauce and sour cream.
- In several batches, add dry ingredients to butter mixture alternately with cranberry sour cream, beating until blended.
- Batter will be thick.
- Turn into bundt pan; smooth top.
- Bake 1 hr 10 minutes, or until cake is nicely browned on top and beginning to pull away from sides of pan.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then run a dull knife around inside and outer edges of pan to loosen.
- Unmold onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely before slicing.
- Drizzle with your choice of icing if you would like.