Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan and brown ground chicken. Set aside.
- Add in onions and garlic in the same pan and cook till onions become transparent and soft. Add salt, chili powder, oregano and cumin and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook till they blend in nicely with the onions. Add tomato paste and cook for another minute or two.
- Add canned baked beans and water and let simmer for 10 – 12 minutes on low heat.
- Serve warm with garlic Toast and enjoy!
Spicy Notes Edit
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com