- 1 lb ripe (bletted) medlars, quartered but not peeled
- 1 cup water
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 lb sugar (per pint of juice)
- Simmer fruit in water until soft and pulpy, then strain through a jelly bag.
- Measure juice and add 1 lb of sugar to 1 pint of juice, then add the lemon juice.
- Boil rapidly until set, then pour into sterilized jars and seal.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.