Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This makes a wonderful luncheon salad or a first course for a dinner party. The amount of ingredients you can put on a plate is limited by the size of the plate. The following recipe is for 1 serving, however, just multipy the ingredients for additional servings.
- 4 green asparagus spears or white asparagus, cooked
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1 artichoke heart
- 1 plum tomato
- 2 slices prosciutto Ham, rolled
- 2 ounces pickled red cabbage
- 2 ounces Albacore Tuna, drained
- 2 ounces provolone Cheese or Monterey jack Cheese, cut into 2 slices
- 2-3 leaves iceberg lettuce or red leaf lettuce or green leaf lettuce
- basil vinaigrette or any other vinaigrette dressing
- Line dinner plate with lettuce leaves.
- cut the hardboiled egg in half.
- Arrange all other items on the plate including the egg with artistic flare.
- The picture should give you an idea.
- Serve with a vinegarette dressing on the side.