Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Packet up these veggies and take them out to the grill. The secret to crisp tender Mediterranean Vegetables is adding a few ice cubes to the packet before grilling for just the right amount of moisture.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Reynold's Kitchens
- Number of Servings: 4
- 1 sheet (18x24-inches) Reynold's wrap heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 pkg (16oz) Mann′s Vegetable Medley or Broccoli Wokly
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place sheet of Reynold's wrap heavy duty aluminum foil on counter; set aside.
- Open Mann′s Vegetable Medley; set aside.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables; toss to coat evenly.
- Center vegetables on foil sheet.
- Add ice cubes.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal making one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill covered 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 57 Calories | 2g Fat | 22% Calories from Fat | 34mg Sodium | 1g Carbs | 3g Fiber | 3g Protein | 4g Sugar