- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions and cook, stirring often, until just browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add fennel bulb, bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms, tomatoes, , basil, oregano, salt, cinnamon and pepper.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add vinegar, stir well and cook 1 minute.
- Serve over couscous if desired, and garnish with reserved fennel fronds.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.