Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
editerranean tuna And Caper Salad
start to Finish: 25 Minutes
makes: 4 Servings
- 2 Roma tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons capers, Drained
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Dried oregano, Crushed, or 1/2 Teaspoon Chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon kosher salt
dash Freshly Ground black pepper
- 6 Cups Packaged European-Style Torn Mixed Salad Greens
broken Into Chunks
- 1 Cup Canned Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas), Rinsed And Drained
- 1 Cup Fresh green beans, Blanched*
- 1/4 Cup Pitted Kalamata , Quartered
- 4 Teaspoons Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 4 Teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1. in a Small Bowl Combine tomatoes, capers, 2 Tablespoons oil,
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar, oregano, kosher salt, And
pepper; Set Aside.
- 2. on 4 Serving Plates, Arrange Torn Salad Greens, tuna Chunks,