Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1/4 cup parsley, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, lightly packed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cider or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/2 pound peeled deveined, cooked Shrimp
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 2-1/4-ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 medium-size red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- lettuce leaves
- cooked Shrimp for garnish
- mint leaves for garnish
Combine parsley, mint, onions, garlic and red pepper flakes in food processor or blender. Process until minced. Add olive oil, vinegar and salt to food processor or blender. Process until well blended and smooth. Combine rice, Shrimp, beans, , red pepper and Onion in large bowl. Toss with herb mixture just before serving. Serve on lettuce leaves garnished with Shrimp and mint sprigs, if desired.