Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/4 cup zucchini Squash
- 1/4 cup Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 6 ea. 8/12 count Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Calamata olive base or whole
- 1 oz. freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago Cheese
- 6 oz. cooked penne Pasta
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers and onions
- In a large (10"-12") skillet, heat olive oil. Add yellow and zucchini Squash.
- At this point add garlic, Roma tomatoes, basil, large Shrimp.
- Continue to stir fry together. Add Calamata olive paste. Add Pasta and roasted vegetables.
- Splash with a little white wine or chicken stock and finish with grated Parmesan cheese.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.