- Make grilled tofu: prepare grill.
- Sprinkle tofu with lemon juice, salt and pepper, then brush with oil.
- Place on grill and cook until grill marks appear, turning once, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and set aside.
- Squeeze juice from 1 clementine into large bowl.
- Whisk in oil, parsley and lemon juice; season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Peel and section remaining clementines; add to vinaigrette in bowl along with fennel strips, and grilled tofu cubes.
- Toss gently to combine and serve.