- Make grilled tofu: prepare grill.
- Sprinkle tofu with lemon juice, salt and pepper, then brush with oil.
- Place on grill and cook until grill marks appear, turning once, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and set aside.
- Squeeze juice from 1 clementine into large bowl.
- Whisk in oil, parsley and lemon juice; season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Peel and section remaining clementines; add to vinaigrette in bowl along with fennel strips, and grilled tofu cubes.
- Toss gently to combine and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.