Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- 1½ cup grated Asiago cheese
- ¾ cup chopped Kalamata == Directions ==
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook until onions begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
- Add rice; stir to coat.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a simmer and cover; cook 20–25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, fluff with fork.
- Add cheese and ; stir until cheese is melted. Serve hot.