- Divide spinach between four individual serving dishes.
- Sprinkle each with onion rings, oranges and walnuts.
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together pesto and wine until combined.
- Place tomatoes and feta cheese in bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Place a portion of tomato mixture in the center of each salad.
- Lay five avocado wedges in a star pattern around tomato mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle salad with chopped cilantro and garnish with pepperoncinipeppers.
- Serve remaining vinaigrette on the side.