Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Judi M. Phelps
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned (about 1 lb total)
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lbs zucchini, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp dry basil
- 14½ oz can pear-shaped tomatoes
- parsley sprigs
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in a 12 x 15-inch broiler pan.
- Arrange mushrooms and zucchini around chicken.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper, oregano, fennel seeds, and basil; mix to coat chicken and vegetables with seasonings.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut up tomatoes, then stir tomatoes and their liquid into pan.
- Cover and continue to bake until meat near bone is no longer pink; cut to test (about 5 more minutes).
- Garnish with parsley sprigs; offer cheese to sprinkle over individual servings.
Nutritional information Edit
- 250 calories | 6g fat | 12g carbohydrates | 38g protein | 86mg cholesterol | 270mg sodium