Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 1:00
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large frying chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 lb tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock, hot
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ lb. fusilli pasta
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oil and lemon juice in a bowl and rub over chicken pieces.
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch flameproof casserole or baking pan.
- Season with salt, oregano and white pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning chicken pieces after 15 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and transfer chicken to a platter.
- Set aside.
- Stir tomato sauce, stock and water into casserole dish and cook over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Return to oven and bake another 30 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese.