- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into ¾-inch slices
- 1 ripe medium California avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, diced into ½-inch pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Mint vinaigrette Edit
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried, crushed mint leaves (or ½ tbsp chopped fresh mint)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- In large salad bowl, combine romaine, avocado, cucumber, onion and tomatoes; chill briefly.
- To serve, toss with mint vinaigrette.