Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 230 g (8 oz) small mushrooms, wiped
- 550 g (20 oz) jar purée stock
- 570 ml (1 pt) vegetable stock
- 425 g (15 oz) can of mixed beans, rinse
- 230 g (8 oz) pasta
- salt and pepper
- Cook vegetables in the heated oil in a large heavy-based pan for about five minutes stirring every now and then.
- Tip in the puree stock and beans and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Stir well and add the pasta, simmering for 10 minutes or according to the instructions on the packet.
- Stir frequently to prevent the pasta sticking.
- Season to taste and spoon into warmed bowls.
- Put the garnish out in separate bowls and allow people to garnish the soup according to their personal taste.