Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 6 (about 1½ cups each)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (16-oz) reduced-sodium whole tomatoes, undrained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) reduced-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 pound peeled, de-veined shrimp
- 1-2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup dry white wine or orange juice
- ½ - 1 cup clam juice
- 2 strips orange rind (3 x ½ inch)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- ½ - ¾ teaspoon dried savory leaves
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute, covered, until vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 to 15minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories: 121, Protein: 14.8 g, Sodium: 211 Mg, Cholesterol: 115.6 mg, Fat: 1.1 g, Carbohydrates: 10.7 g
- Exchanges: 2 Vegetable, 1 Meat