Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato purée
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can ripe olives, sliced or whole
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup wine or brandy, optional
- cooked rice
- salt to taste
- Wash and remove excess fat from chicken.
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot, except the rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 303 | Fat 3g | Carbs 10g | Sodium 574mg | Fiber 0.5g