Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato purée
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can ripe olives, sliced or whole
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup wine or brandy, optional
- cooked rice
- salt to taste
- Wash and remove excess fat from chicken.
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot, except the rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 303 | Fat 3g | Carbs 10g | Sodium 574mg | Fiber 0.5g