- Trim fat from beef. Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Stir-fry garlic for 15 seconds.
- Add squash and broccoli and stir-fry for 3 – 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
- Add oil to wok, then add beef and stir-fry 3 – 4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Return vegetables to wok.
- Add cherry tomato halves, salad dressing and green onions.
- Toss to mix.
- Cover to heat through.
- Serve over hot pasta, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.