Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ onion, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 sleeve of saltines, crushed
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil, garlic powder and seasoning salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- In large bowl, mix together beef, onion, egg, saltines and seasonings.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Fry in skillet or bake in oven until cooked through (can also be frozen until ready to use)
- In heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine whipping cream and butter and heat until just before boiling.
- Add Parmesan and whisk 5 – 7 minutes until thickened.
- Pour over meatballs and serve.
- This is also great over pasta.