Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ¾ cup bulgur
- 8 oz ground beef
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup packed cilantro, chopped
- Mix bulgur, beef, onion, cinnamon, ½ tsp salt, allspice and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Roll rounded tablespoons into balls.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a skillet.
- Add meatballs, cook until browned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic, sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, sugar, remaining salt and pepper and meatballs.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and cook 25 minutes or until bulgur is tender.
- Serve sprinkled with cilantro.