- Mix meat, Onion, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and mint.
- Remove crusts from bread slices and moisten in wine or water.
- Add bread and egg to meat. Knead mixture.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, dust with flour, and saute in hot vegetable oil.
- When meatballs are cooked and browned on all sides, place immediately in covered casserole and keep warm until ready to serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.