From Menu and Recipes Week 2/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. meatballs (thawed)
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread broken into pieces
- 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 x 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- Place bread, broken into pieces in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Spread over the pieces of bread.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Combine sauce, water and garlic.
- Add meatballs.
- Pour over the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.