Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 meat balls.
- 2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs (3 slices bread)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1-ounce package Mushroom soup mix
- 1 cup beef broth (canned or made with bouillon cube)
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine Beef, breadcrumbs, Onion, celery, worcestershire sauce, eggs, garlic salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 2 dozen balls 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place in buttered shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes.
- Prepare soup mix according to package directions using beef broth for the liquid.
- Add meat balls.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in wine and sour cream.
- Heat; then serve over beds of fluffy rice.