Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- ½ lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs (whole wheat is healthiest)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients together; mix thoroughly.
- Roll into meatballs - whatever size is appropriate for your dog.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until they are brown and firm.
- Cool and store in the fridge or freezer.