Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 layer raw potatoes sliced
- 1 layer white onions
- 1 layer bacon strips uncooked
- 1 layer celery sliced
- 1 layer carrot
- 1 layer small meatballs uncooked
- 1 layer cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons rice uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Butter sides of baking dish and layer ingredients in layers.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 90 minutes.