Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 13.8 oz can refrigerated pizza crust
- 26 oz jar mini meatball pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- dried oregano and/or dried basil
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Unroll crust on a cutting board and stretch dough to a 12 inch square, cut in quarters.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Pour sauce into a bowl, distribute meatballs in centers of squares.
- Top each with ¼ cup cheese.
- Fold corner to corner to form triangles.
- Press edges to seal, poke holes in top.
- Sprinkle with basil or oregano.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Heat remaining sauce to serve on the side.