Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 13.8 oz can refrigerated pizza crust
- 26 oz jar mini meatball pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- dried oregano and/or dried basil
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Unroll crust on a cutting board and stretch dough to a 12 inch square, cut in quarters.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Pour sauce into a bowl, distribute meatballs in centers of squares.
- Top each with ¼ cup cheese.
- Fold corner to corner to form triangles.
- Press edges to seal, poke holes in top.
- Sprinkle with basil or oregano.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Heat remaining sauce to serve on the side.