Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 2 pounds pizza dough
- ⅔ cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 12 oz pkg cooked turkey meatballs, cut into slices
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup turkey pepperoni
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- On floured surface, roll out half of the dough into 12 inch round.
- Lift the dough into pan, fitting it in pan.
- Spoon the pizza sauce over dough, leaving a border around the edge.
- Sprinkle with oregano and 1 cup cheese blend.
- Scatter the meatballs over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Spoon on ricotta.
- Arrange the pepperoni over the ricotta.
- Roll out the other pound of dough into a 12 inch round.
- Lift and fit over the filling on pizza.
- Line up the edge with the bottom crust.
- Crimp the top edge with the lower edges as you would a pie.
- Cut slits in the top.
- Bake the pizza 25 minutes or until the crust is browned.
- Let pizza cool 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with ranch dressing or hot sauce.