Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a pot or pan, bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Add the meat, salt, pepper, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer.
- While meat is simmering: heat oil in a separate pan.
- Fry the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and cook for several minutes.
- Reduce heat.
- Add coconut milk and bay leaf.
- Cover and simmer.
- Add sliced plantains to meat.
- Cook for ten minutes, till the meat is done and plantains are tender.
- Combine the onion-tomato-coconut mixture with the meat and plantains.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with boiled rice.