- Cut the meat (fillet), pound, dust with salt and minced onions and dredge with crumbs.
- Stew in oven adding water and butter.
- Serve with sour cream sauce.
- Prepare the sour cream sauce as follows: saute the flour (1 tblsp), blend with hot meat stock, strain, add the salt and sour cream and boil over a slow heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When done add browned onions and mix thoroughly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.