Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 – 6 baking potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 1 round steak or 4 – 6 pork chops
- seasoning mix
- butter or margarine
- In baking dish layer potatoes to cover bottom.
- Pop rings out of onions and layer on top of potato slices.
- Place meat on top of onion rings.
- Sprinkle with favorite spices.
- Place small pieces of butter on top of meat and potatoes.
- Place a small amount of water in bottom of dish (to keep potatoes from burning).
- Cover with tinfoil and bake 350°F for an hour or until meat is desired doneness (also great with baby carrots added in).